- Yuval Noah Harari, Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow (London: Harvill Secker, 2016).
- Yuval Noah Harari, Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind (London: Harvill Secker, 2014). [This is an adaptation of the original Hebrew edition to an international audience. The book is now translated into close to 50 additional languages.]
- Yuval Noah Harari, Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind (Or Yehuda: Dvir, 2011) [Hebrew].
- Yuval Noah Harari, The Ultimate Experience: Battlefield Revelations and the Making of Modern War Culture, 1450-2000 (Houndmills: Palgrave-Macmillan, 2008).
- Yuval Noah Harari, Special Operations in the Age of Chivalry, 1100-1550 (Woodbridge: Boydell & Brewer, 2007).
- Yuval Noah Harari, Renaissance Military Memoirs: War, History and Identity, 1450-1600 (Woodbridge: Boydell & Brewer, 2004).
- Yuval Noah Harari, Reboot for the AI revolution, Nature 550, 324–327 (19 October 2017).
- Yuval Noah Harari, Armchairs, Coffee and Authority: Eye-witnesses and Flesh-witnesses Speak about War, 1100-2000, The Journal of Military History 74:1 (January 2010), pp. 53-78.
- Yuval Noah Harari, What is Terrorism? From the Middle Ages to the Twenty-First Century, Zmanim 108 (2009), 10-21 [Hebrew].
- Yuval Noah Harari, Scholars, Eye-witnesses, and Flesh-witnesses of War: A Tense Relationship, Partial Answers: Journal of Literature and the History of Idea 7:2 (June 2009), pp. 213-228
- Yuval Noah Harari, Combat Flow: Military, Political and Ethical Dimensions of Subjective Well-Being in War, Review of General Psychology 12:3 (September, 2008), pp. 253-264.
- Yuval Noah Harari, Knowledge, Power and the Medieval Soldier, 1096-1550, in In Laudem Hierosolymitani: Studies in Crusades and Medieval Culture in Honour of Benjamin Z. Kedar, ed. Iris Shagrir, Ronnie Ellenblum and Jonathan Riley-Smith, (Ashgate, 2007), pp. 345-355.
- Yuval Noah Harari, The Concept of ‘Decisive Battles’ in World History, The Journal of World History 18:3 (2007), 251-266.
- Yuval Noah Harari, Military Memoirs: A Historical Overview of the Genre from the Middle Ages to the Late Modern Era, War in History 14:3 (2007), pp. 289-309.
- Yuval Noah Harari, Martial Illusions: War and Disillusionment in Twentieth-Century and Renaissance Military Memoirs, The Journal of Military History 69:1 (January 2005), pp. 43-72.
- Yuval Noah Harari, Eyewitnessing in Accounts of the First Crusade: The Gesta Francorum and Other Contemporary Narratives, Crusades 3 (August 2004), pp. 77-99.
- Yuval Noah Harari, Strategy and Supply in Fourteenth-Century Western European Invasion Campaigns, The Journal of Military History 64:2 (April 2000), pp. 297-334.
- Yuval Noah Harari, Inter-Frontal Cooperation in the Fourteenth Century and Edward III’s 1346 Campaign, War in History 6:4 (September 1999), pp. 379-395.
- Yuval Noah Harari, The Military Role of the Frankish Turcopoles – a Reassessment, Mediterranean Historical Review 12:1 (June 1997), pp. 75-116.
For media publications, please see the articles page